Bored

Options
OK so I am ill and bored! All I want to do is eat rubbish food like chocolate, crisps, mini chedders in fact ALL of the food that my other half buys (basically crap!). Normally when I am bored I get up clean the house or play guitar hero on the xbox. But I am soooooo exhausted I cannot do this. How do I stop these food cravings?!!!!!!!!!! Help! Thanks! Btw I have not caved yet, but keep thinking about it!

Replies

• rebeccaduke89
    rebeccaduke89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    clean or work out or get you something some kind of activity. i know its hard . im on adipex now and when i have a day off im up cleaning and i dont even think of food because of these pills ......... but i know with out them i would just set and eat all day but im tired of being fat!!!!
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    First go brush your teeth. Never want to eat sweet stuff after a good brushing.

Two if it is tolerable outside where you are (it's in the 70s here so...) go out for a slow stroll.

:-)
  • hutchy100
    hutchy100 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yea keep busy as i eat when im bored
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're not feeling well. How about a warm cup of broth for something to fill you up and make you feel better? While you're drinking that here's an article someone posted in the low carb forum to entertain you:

Are You Boring?
    http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/11/15/are-you-boring/
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Throw out anything like that in your house or workplace. It seems radical, but these "foods" only serve to addict you. I know if I have candy and stuff lying around i'll eat a little every time I walk by it! Also, go do something to take your mind off food-a walk or a video game or maybe a good book?
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replies guys, I decided to look online at honeymoons that kept me occupied until dinner! No point in me chucking all the food out thats bad for me cause I believe my partner shouldn't have to stop eating foods he likes just cause I am eating healthy. He needs as much food as he can he is so skinny! I did it though! I knew I could in the end! Did not cave! x