I want a twinkie....

Options
For some reason, when I heard that hostess was shutting it's doors all I want is a twinkie. Anyone else have this urge to go out and buy twinkies knowing they may not exist anymore?

Replies

• harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Not Twinkies, but Drake's Funny Bones. Drake's is owned by Hostess, so I have a sad feeling that there will also be no more Funny Bones :(
  • testease
    testease Posts: 220
    Options
    hostess in canada was unaffected. I still have twinkies.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i haven't had a hostess cake in probably 20 years, at least.
  • erinalysa14
    Options
    I work right down the road from a Hostess Outlet. THERE IS A 90 MIN WAIT along the highway to get in HAHA.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Think I will go buy up as many as I can and start selling them on the black market
  • ijohnson89
    Options
    WOODY HARRELSON IS GONNA BE MAAADDDDD!!!!! lmao
  • angellakh
    Options
    Think I will go buy up as many as I can and start selling them on the black market

you might just be onto something here
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I went to the grocery store at lunch and walked down the snack cake aisle- every single hostess product was gone, the shelves wiped clean of everything, including those nasty snoball things.
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    SOON TO BE RICHEST GUY EVER
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Nah... even with my fb newsfeed being inundated with hostess this and twinkie that... I still don't want one... but Yahoo! Shine has a recipe posted for twinkies... sans all the chemicals and stabilizers...
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I should stock up on Ho Hos.. maybe a new company will make them in China and the cream filling will be full of lead and cadmium :grumble: Another America tradition bites the dust :angry:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    don't think i ever had one and can't care for it. Not a fun of cake or cakeish stuff.
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    YES....funny you post this..my sister actually said that is what she is getting everyone for Christmas. Boxes of twinkies!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    No. They're disgusting.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I'll miss Wonder Bread before I will miss twinkies.
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Havent had one in twenty years and still dont want one. Do remember the cupcakes fondly before the quality went to pot.
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Suddenly, my username is making sense…
  • suckerlove
    Options
    I haven't had one since I was a kid but now I really feel as I must have one.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!