help! ive gained 6 pounds!!

Options
Last saturday i weighed myself and this saturday i am 6 pounds heavier!!

advice please, how do i go about this. Is there anybody who can help guide me. i feel like crying!!

Replies

• mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Could it be menstrual related? I once gained 9 lbs. in 3 days... Water weight. Way too much sodium, and monthly stuff... It will be ok. Today is a new day!

advice please, how do i go about this. Is there anybody who can help guide me. i feel like crying!!
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

If you Make your diary public someone has a better chance of helping.

Hang in there!
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I've gained that kind of weight in a few days. It could be menstrual, water weight, poop.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Yeah I highly doubt you ate enough to gain 6 REAL pounds in a week. I tend to gain in that time of the monthy too. Make sure your weighing the same time each week. maybe try to do a workout before and sweat out of water if you are bloated. I can gain 3 pounds by the end of the day from water or lose two after a workout. Our bodies are NUTS! haha. Good luck!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    6 lbs is 21,000 calories of fat. Did you eat 21,000 calories more than maintenance this week? I'm guessing no. If not, then it's water & you can relax.

edit: softened language
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    What are your stats( height, weight, sex)? When do you weigh yourself and how frequently? Have you measured your body, and do you look heavier or could this be muscle mass? Opening your diary would also really help.