Hello from Exeter, Devon

Options
Hello one and all

Having heard lots of good things about MFP, joined today and am ready to battle with the bulge in a count to Christmas, with an aim of losing a stone and then review after Christmas to shift the remaining 3+stone!

Hoping to find some 'friends' who find themselves in the same position, have some wise words of wisdom or in fact anyone who can help me along the way :flowerforyou: !

Here's to the coming weeks of weight loss :bigsmile:

Debbie

Replies

• stubbseyt
    stubbseyt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hi
    welcome i joined recently too i would add you as a friend if i could find out how lol
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey Marcliff!
    I'm in North Devon :0) I love MFP, it's been a godsend lol!
  • CraftyPayne
    Options
    Hi Debbie thanks for the invite , us Exeter girls have to stick together on this one :O) Good luck on your journey . I have been on here for 5-6 months and love using MFP .
    Denise
  • Rhianne18
    Rhianne18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thought I would bump this and see if any locals are still around... I'm originally from North Devon and after living in Bristol and Oxford am now settled in Cullompton.
  • Metrotide
    Options
    Well, i am not from your neck of the woods, but a journey is still a journey and friends from all over are a great support network!
  • chigau_me
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm up in Oxfordshire, though my husband keeps talking about moving to Exeter! :)
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm from Canada here, but my fiance is from Exeter and his parents still live there. You will love MFP, it is very helpful. Good luck on your journey, and feel free to add me if you want.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Hello from Torquay *waves*

As there seems to be a few of us locally - is there any interest in arranging a meet up, maybe at haldon park or on dartmoor for a good hike?
  • Quartermaster_x
    Options
    Hello from Scotland.

I just started today so if you are looking for anyone for motivation, feel free to add me.

x
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hello Neighbour!!

I'm from Bristol :smile: Welcome to MFP - hope you like it here. Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • WLB1976
    Options
    UK Fella here, feel free to add me.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    hey!

I'm from Nottingham! I know it's not exactly down the road, but feel free to add :3