To anyone who could use motivation or a pick me up!

Options
I would just like to say congrats to you all. Whether you've just signed up or you have lost all the weight! It is not something easy by far! Losing weight and putting on muscle takes time, pain, self control,strength, heart and soul! Keep your sheild up and a sword on your hip the war is never over untill YOU say so. If you have a bad day remember no one goes through life without one! No one goes through life without hard times! You are worth every scream you give out in pain, every drop of sweat that comes off you and every bit of time you put into YOURSELF! Give support! Give tips! Share your sucess! Be everything you want to be! YOUR IN ABATTLE OR WAR AGAINST YOUR BAD HABITS, MEDICAL CONDITION, BABY WEIGHT OR WHATEVER IT MAY BE...YOU CAN AND YOU WILL BEAT THIS!

( sorry for grammer I am on a phone) :)

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, Bustygirlweig! We all need support and encouragement to keep going. My weight loss journey has been a series of ups & downs. I rejoice with the ups and sigh with the downs. I am having a hard time with bad habits. I've been here for 2 months so I am still new at this. I will not give up! I will keep getting back on that wagon whenever I fall off! I know weight loss is not easy, it is one of the hardest things I am doing right now, but in the end, it will be worth it. I want to be encouraging and supporting to others during their weight loss journeys as well.

We can do this!:smile:
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    THIS is the kind of encouragement people on this site need and deserve. Thank you :)
  • Evoletlove24
    Options
    Oh yes is it hard. My big thing is eating out on a friday. Or late night snacking. Thanks! Support is is so important.