More Friends Needed! :)

Options
I have been a member of MFP for a long time. I had lost almost 50 lbs and was doing well. So well I thought I could sluff off a little bit...and then a little bit more...them a whole lot more...and before I knew it I am back up 35 pounds.
I've lost the drive and am trying to get it back, at a very hard time of year with the holidays coming up. I have some very cute clothes I can't fit into anymore that I want to get back into (cause they were expensive!).
I'm hoping for some more friends for some new motivation. I need all the help I can get! :)

Replies

• Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I too could use all the friends and motivation I can get. I sent a friend request, we can do this!
  • Caniacgirl59
    Options
    I'm so glad I read your post today! I have the tendency to do the same thing you described; do so well, I just end up slacking to the point of getting back to where I started, and I needed the reminder today to keep it up! I really, really don't want to go back to my old ways this time. I'm send a friend request now. Would love to be able to support each other!
  • JlenniferL
    JlenniferL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are losing weight together. Doc said he needed to lose weight. Easier to keep him on track if we both did it. He is down 60 lbs and I am down 30 lbs as of today. Been using MFP since July. You can add me as a friend.
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. In this for the long haul!