New here...need some friends :)

Options
Hi everyone! Just joined MFP about a week ago and I have been reading tons of the message boards and finally got up the nerve to post something. I need to lose over 50 lbs, and could really use some encourgement and support. Thanks

Replies

• kayla1125
    Options
    Go ahead and add me and I will encourage you. I still have alot of weight to lose also.
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You can add me as wel. I have about 50 lbs to lose as well.
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me. I log on daily and post often.
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent

:smile:
  • Mrs_Phx
    Options
    Do not hesitate to add me! I am looking for support and motivation as well. I need to lose about 20-25 lb.
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me if you want, since you've joined in the journey to health and wellness! I've already lost almost 13 lbs. since I started here in June, but 55 pounds overall!
  • krose21987
    krose21987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me, I want to lose 28 lbs. I'll need all the support and motivation I can get! Feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • lyoung79
    lyoung79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i just joined last week too and need to lose 100lb. need lots of support so feel free to add me.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Having a group of friends on here can really be helpful. You can feel free to add me for support and encouragement. I log in every day and have an open diary.
  • missashley2390
    Options
    feel free to add
  • outdrsmom
    Options
    Feel free to add me I can always use new and more freidns to help support me and keep me motivated....Ever since I hurt my knee i have been not been able to do much which means I am loosing hope to be able to loose...Ugh i need to loose this so i can be more healthier and a better mom for my children! Thansk for allowing me to vent.. :flowerforyou:
  • terry1884
    Options
    I am right there with you! I am hoping to lose at least 30 to start and final goal is 60lbs. Just started this was my first week. I really just focused on making sure I tracked my food diary daily no matter what i ate (ha ha) and tried to exercise and record it at least 30 minutes 5 out of the 7 days. So far so good. Next week am going to focus on really watching what I choose to eat. Just remember, baby steps. :)
  • outdrsmom
    Options
    Hello you can add me too if you want..I have been here for the second time for about 3 months.. I can also use some more support and motivation.. We can do this I know we can !!!
  • BLCALONGE1
    Options
    You can add me, I have about 30 to lose. Already lost 25
  • almcneal
    almcneal Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job getting started. Joining MFP is a great step in the right direction. You will find that you can get a lot of support and motivation here; I know I have. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • Leggs86
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am new on here as well and am not necessarily trying to lose alot of weight, just really tone and strengthen so I am a lot more health conscience which I think could also help you lose weight :-)
  • _Fitgirl_In_Training_
    Options
    Friend request sent... :-)
  • Ms_Pixie
    Ms_Pixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - I've got 10kg (20 pounds) left to lose & can use all the help I can get :-)