Any 60 year olds out there in the wild blue yonder???

Options
Hi just started love this way to track. Am doing WW and stumbled on this site. Will continue with my WW meetings unless at some point I feel I don't need them.
Just saying HI! and am feeling so excited to use this program, I love it on my iPhone and on my laptop.
Have a great Saturday!

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    There are tons(no pun intended) of us here.I sent you a friend request. I love your enthusiasm!
  • supergranne
    Options
    Can that include an almost 70 year old please? I think we can all encourage each other. Good luck to everyone. x
  • dorlincecum
    dorlincecum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is a good place for me. Your post is my story. I am in my 70s and I am new to cyber space. It's never to late to start, I believe.
    Keeping track of what i eat will be a great help to better health. Now I have to start getting an exercise program.
  • dorlincecum
    dorlincecum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am in my 70s and want to get back on the right path to a healthy life style. I have lost 60lbs in the last few years. I am happy that I lost it slowly, but now I have gained 11lbs also slowly. I don't want to keep that up and regain all that weight that I worked so hard to lose. My son and his wife found this program and have had great results so here I am ready to do it. They bought me an Iphone and I have my Mac. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yup! 62 and feel 35!
  • gekcsk
    gekcsk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    How does 62 sound? lol My name is Pat, and I am also a WW member and have lost alot there. I hit life time, but then put some back on. I am not going to leave WW, but I thought this might help me too. I am going to send you a friend request if that is ok.
  • Kathe2
    Kathe2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am another one, 74 years old, loving to record what I eat and the exercise I do. Never felt better!
  • shuttlefan
    Options
    I'm 65 and have been using MFP for about a year and a half. I find it is so much harder to shed the pounds as I age but have lost 20+ pounds. I keep at it, slow but but sure, the pounds will disappear. :happy:
  • billiegirl17
    billiegirl17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How about an almost 50 years old - in 2 weeks. Age doesn't matter past that point, right. We just stop counting and start having some fun! Add me as a friend if you want to. I really love this site, but have been stop and go for about 6 mo now. Just took a trip to Vegas and had nothing to wear cuz' it's all too tight, so I am back at it and determined this time. I'm going to get the hard part (the holidays) out of the way first and figure if I can lose a few pounds by Christmas, then it will it a good start to 2013.
  • Wintertexan97
    Wintertexan97 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just turned 71...feeling super... MFP is a great website to get encouragement...Good luck. I'm sending you a friend request.
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you allowed on ww? I know it's a point system so how many calories would that be for 26 points?
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    62.. I sent you a friend request! Welcome!
  • judiiiiindisguise
    judiiiiindisguise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    send me a friend request you bet!
  • judiiiiindisguise
    Options
    send me a friend request!
  • judiiiiindisguise
    Options
    please send me a friend request!
  • judiiiiindisguise
    Options
    yes please friend me!
  • jfuentes44
    jfuentes44 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow none of you look your age! I am 51 so i guess I fit in. I was realgood at tracking for about a week, then life got busy. this has to be number 1. so i am back tracking today.any one want to friend me to be buddies on this jouney? Sorry I don't have pic not sure how.:smile:
  • RobynMcGregor
    Options
    New to MFP , in New Zealand and definitely 60 when I look in the mirror, rather than the 20 I remember.