love handles and belly fat

Options
i really need to get reduce my love handles and belly fat.. any suggestions?

Replies

• orangelobster
    Options
    Cardio and lots of it - any kind will do.
  • amp162
    amp162 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, and more cardio. Mix it up and confuse your body. It will work. Just keep moving.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    90% diet 10% cardio and strength training
  • strenght900
    Options
    thank you everyone :D
  • dj8052
    dj8052 Posts: 15
    Options
    +1 on cardio but there are 2 key times in the day to do it. If you don't get hungry as soon as you wake up, walk 15-25 mins slow pace 3-4 days a week, anything fast your body will tap into the easiest thing it can burn which is your muscles. Another time in the day after you get your balance of protein-carbs-fat, maybe 1-2 hrs later, you can jumprope in a HIIT session. That is 30 secs jump,30 secs rest, the fluctuations of heartrate you will tap into fat storage. I do jumprope on my off days from gym 3 times a week 20 min sessions. You will burn more calories in 15mins of jumprope than 45 mins of walking once you get the hang of it. Another fun drill is circuit training. You could do 5 exercises with 20-30 secs rest between like squat jumps, jumping jacks, push-ups, run in place, front alternating lunges and a good one called burpees. This workout will melt just as many fat calories as jumping rope so have some water also between rest cycles to keep from going catabolic. This is what the pros do, so to look like a pro, why not train like one which is no secret. What you eat afterwards will determine how effective your BF% will progress in your desired direction. For example have a banana with 1tbsp peanut butter or salad with tuna and avocado. Good luck and hope this helps you on your way.