Friendly faces :)

Hey there!
I'm not new but I am looking for new friends! I love to motivate and be motivated and I love making new friends :)

Replies

• hi :)
  • Ok...here goes. I have been on MFP for about 2 weeks now and only just now realized there's a website. I thought it was just a phone app. So, maybe here I can meet a few similar minded people to help me through this. I am 47, gay and 100 pounds overweight. My weight gain snuck up on my over the past several years. I buy stretchy pants so I don't have to pay as much attention to it. But now, I have all but outgrown them. I would really like to meet some gay men with similar issues just so I know that I'm not alone in this mess. I'm not looking for romance (I do that on other sites). I just need some good friends that might understand what I'm going through because I sure as hell don't understand it.
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    I've been here for a while but always looking for new friends to keep me motivated and hopefully motivate as well.
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Hey! I have been on this site for 4 months, and always looking for new friends. Everyone is welcome to add me as well!
  • Added!