TY HOSTESS AND TWINKIES!

Options
Well after about 17 hrs of selling Twinkies on Ebay I am finally sold out... I have seen some amazing bids today.. The highest being over 7,000 for a box of 10 twinkies.. Unfortunately it wasn't one of my boxes... LOL ... But all in all.. I have a lot to be thankful for today.. Even though I would not of minded selling each box for 7,000 a piece..

My grand total is more than I ever made in a day, month, months in my life. After spending around 400 dollars on Twinkies last night, some of my family and friends thought I was insane.. But what I seen was an opportunity. One that we may never see again in our lifetime.. I took everything I had and invested it in Ho ho's and Twinkies. Either I was going to end up eating twinkies for the rest of my life, or I was on something...

I thought about waiting to sell, but then thought about the what if's... What if someone buy's the company and nothing changes at all... The time window for making money could only be hrs. I wasn't sure.. I just did it all out of spontaneous gut feeling.. Hopefully some of you scored and are celebrating your new found wealth over night. My grand total payed to me for 185 boxes of Twinkies, minus the 5 I am keeping just in case they are worth more one day is.....$10,159.00 And instead of realizing I can prob pay to have some work done to my skin, All I keep thinking about is the lady yesterday that was laughing at me at the check out, and then I told her how much they were going for on Ebay she came up to me when I was exiting the store asking me where I got them.. She had went to go look for some and said she couldn't find them, I pointed to the carts and said I got them all.. LOL All I can say is THANK YOU HOSTESS!!!!!!!

Replies

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    You are much smarter than the people who bought them. Twinkies will be back as well as most of the other cakes, someone will buy the name and make them again and it will be like it never happend. So Kudos to you for be smarter than the idiots who over react.
  • moesaid2
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Smart. I wish I would have thought about doing that.
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Woo hooooo! That's awesome! :) Congratulations!!! :smile:
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I just wish I had more money at the time to buy more Twinkies.. LOL I shouldn't be like that.. But gosh... If I had a few thousand extra dollars, I sure would of spent it all buying them!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    twinkie.gif

Here ya go
  • MizzTweezy
    Options
    :laugh:
  • MizzTweezy
    Options
    twinkie.gif

Here ya go

Hahahaha Do you think I can sell it? ;)
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Here I am, always a "Day late and a Dollar short!!"
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    You are much smarter than the people who bought them. Twinkies will be back as well as most of the other cakes, someone will buy the name and make them again and it will be like it never happend. So Kudos to you for be smarter than the idiots who over react.

Pretty much this + this v
    5jUMR.jpg
  • Touchdown73
    Touchdown73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to set aside some of your funds to pay taxes!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options

Pretty much this + this v
    5jUMR.jpg

I bow to the Master, Kudos Taunto
  • MizzTweezy
    Options

Yes was already told if I withdraw it all, that I have to report it right away
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    That's what people did when the Hubig's Pie company burnt down in New Orleans. A single pie would go for $350. Nothing tastes that good...
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your foresight and cleverness! That is what this country is about; the land of opportunity! I hope you are able to help some less fortunate with your windfall as well as put most of it towards your future. Best wishes.
  • MizzTweezy
    Options
    That's what people did when the Hubig's Pie company burnt down in New Orleans. A single pie would go for $350. Nothing tastes that good...

Right!! I brought my husband with to pick them up, and he thought he was actually going to eat them! LOL.. He seriously was crying like a baby when he found out, saying... What am I going to do?????????? What am I going to do?????????? hahahhaha.. If it were up to him, He would of saved every last box and ate them all!
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I heard twinkies were really selling on the internet so i went out to look for them but they were all sold out!!!! Grr lol
  • MizzTweezy
    Options
    Congratulations on your foresight and cleverness! That is what this country is about; the land of opportunity! I hope you are able to help some less fortunate with your windfall as well as put most of it towards your future. Best wishes.

Yep already in the plan, already told one of the local DJ's that was having a fundraiser for a local soup kitchen that If I made any money from this I would be donating! Got to pay it forward!!!
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

Right!! I brought my husband with to pick them up, and he thought he was actually going to eat them! LOL.. He seriously was crying like a baby when he found out, saying... What am I going to do?????????? What am I going to do?????????? hahahhaha.. If it were up to him, He would of saved every last box and ate them all!

Silly. Those pies weren't that good. The only difference is Hubig is trying to rebuild and coming back.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

Funny how people want to complain about paying taxes, yet they'll pay up to $7,000 for a box of crappy pastries, if I could even call them that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!