Great Idea!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless.
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Can't belive the amount of loot ebay is pulling in for these twinkies. looks to be hovering around $25 per box of 10
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Kudos to you, but I can not believe what people spend money on! Crazy if you ask me...
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this thread. It totally made my day! Good for you!
  • nanainkent
    nanainkent Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I wish I had thought of that. I could have driven over to the bakery and bought as much as they would let me. The local news says that the employees on strike and the Hostess company are going to be meeting up to discuss the employees coming back to work. So looks like it could be you saw your window and jumped right through it. Smart lady..
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    WOW THATS CRAZY... but amazing at the same time... awesome... ;)
  • MizzTweezy
    MizzTweezy Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I wish I had thought of that. I could have driven over to the bakery and bought as much as they would let me. The local news says that the employees on strike and the Hostess company are going to be meeting up to discuss the employees coming back to work. So looks like it could be you saw your window and jumped right through it. Smart lady..

Yes prices have drastically went down from the night before last and yesterday morning.. Looks like I made the right move at the exact right time...
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Don't forget to set aside some of your funds to pay taxes!

uh huh :huh:
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Well done for thinking ahead and congrats!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I never would have thought of that because I've always hated the things. People buying them at premium prices just does not compute.
  • sevfam
    sevfam Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Good for you! I wish I had thought of that! :bigsmile:
  • yclayborne32
    Options
    What is your ebay name? Congratulations on your success!
  • shockingpink33
    shockingpink33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    lol! Well done!
    :laugh:
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a success story to me! :) Good job. So you're donating the full amount? Or the full amount after starter and Ebay fees and such. Either way... awesome!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I guess it's not that big a deal around here. I just came from getting my morning coffee at a convenience store and noticed there are still Twinkies, Ho-Hos and Ding-Dongs on the shelves.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!