Green TEA?

Options
hey everyone! Im trying out this green tea myth! says it can boost your matabolism and help you burn fat! we will see how this goes!

Replies

• theWinchester
    theWinchester Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That is my life force, I drink pure green tea meaning I make it at home, no sugar, no additives. And I've notice a big difference, then again that is what I drink all day long. BUT green tea is so good for you, not just in weight lose terms, so I'll love it no matter what.
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I discoverd green tea about a month ago. Have no idea if it helps burn fat but I love it and want to know where it's den all my life
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I drink it because I like it.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I drink it because I like it.

^^^
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm. My 19 year old son drinks green tea all the time! Wonder if it has anything to do with him weighing about 145# at 6'4"..... LOL. (Naw, he gets his skinny from his dad)

I can't stand plain green tea, but got some pomegranate green tea that good.
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea all day everyday. :)
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I drink like 5 cups a day. Helps you feel fuller for longer with meals and stops the sugar cravings.
  • btkkterry
    Options
    Love green tea, and they see its good for you
  • moorishy
    Options
    I just started drinking green tea. And it keeps me full and it stops the sweet craving.. Well I think it does. I had terrible cravings yesterday. I had a cup and after a while I didn't crave for something to eat. So when I get the nibblys I drink a cup. I wonder if this will still be the case this time next week.
  • kismicallychal
    Options
    I drank no other drinks but 6 cups of green tea a day for two months. I've just stopped because it's getting hot, and to be honest I was sick to death of green tea, so I guess i'll see if the green tea had been helping or not. While i was drinking it though it helped me feel fuller at meals, but now I'm just drinking water and get the same effect.
  • nellabetsy
    nellabetsy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love green tea, it helps me to feel fuller and also gives me a lot more energy. I usually drink it in the morning but will try in the afternoon because that is when the sugar cravings usually occur. If it helps to get rid of them i am definitely going to drink more.

I also love peppermint tea and i find that really helpful too!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    you are all describing the effects of caffeine

caffeine can stimulate you in general and for some, curb your appetite
  • Infauna
    Options

^
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    it works wonders for me :) dont add anything to it, drink it with just water
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

I drink caffeine free and its the same effects
  • shev11
    shev11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'd like to start drinking green tea but everyone I've spoken to says it tastes TERRIBLE. I guess I'll have to find out for myself.
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I love green tea-based blends with a touch of spearmint and lemongrass to take off some of the grassiness. I drink 2-3 cups in the afternoon or more after I switch over from black tea. I don't know if it helps burn more fat-though I've read the same thing- though I can say it has replaced diet soda for me and I had been trying to get off that stuff for years. I can't lose weight if I drink diet sodas. Tea seems to help- and there are so many blends to choose from. I have a whole shelf full of tea and it is nice to have the choices- herbal for evening, breakfast tea for morning, green and white blends for the afternoon, spicy yerba mate chai for cold weather. I love and recommend all of it!
  • skinnyforhi
    skinnyforhi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'd like to start drinking green tea but everyone I've spoken to says it tastes TERRIBLE. I guess I'll have to find out for myself.

See my post above yours- I usually find plain green tea too grassy but if you buy tea blends with lemon or mint you might like it. Give it a try!
  • shev11
    shev11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

See my post above yours- I usually find plain green tea too grassy but if you buy tea blends with lemon or mint you might like it. Give it a try!

I've just found twinings mango and lychee green tea, I will definitely have to try that
  • femmefatale22
    femmefatale22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Green tea is the bomb.com. Love it!! For those saying it tastes terrible try flavored green tea (naturally of course)