Will i gain weight???? Please Help Someone!!

Options
I've lost over 35kgs on my own but then i discovered this site and been using it for the past couple of months and lost about 6kgs more or so but i eat according to my calorie limit but when i enter my exercise calories sometime it say like 2000calories remaining but it varies according to the exercise i done but i enter the calories my HRM says, i've only just started using it as i'm doing quite a few cardio classes a week so my questions will i gain weight if i keep eating more?

Sorry it's long but i'm confused and do no want to go back to how i was..

You're advice/help please??

Replies

• envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Why not just set your activity level to active and not log workouts? Or you could use another site to get your BMR and TDEE and just use MFP for calorie tracking.
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    replies will vary on here as some people eat back their exercise calories and some don't. Its all down to personal choice. I have a fitbit and it logsa my exercise calories on here automatically and changes my allowances automatically but to be honest i ignore it. i use my fitbit just for my own reference on calories burned and steps taken etc. I have a decent daily calorie intake of 17-1800 which i stick to regardless but im also a bit flexible and know if i want the odd small treat or im hungry and need something i can go ahead and have it. Just choose what works for you and as long as you log EVERYTHING you should do great :bigsmile:
  • fitambitious
    fitambitious Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If you are on a calorie deficit even after increasing your intake, you'll continue losing weight. The rate of weightloss may slow down (or not, it depends on the individual). As long as you're eating healthy and logging everything, it won't be a problem :)