100 Days on MFP With new Afters. :) 31 pounds down.

Options
So I thought I'd do a little celebrating tonight. I hit 100 days. :D
I also took a picture today with my mother and I actually didn't think I looked horrible. Lol.
One of the 'Oh my Goodness I have a chin that goes to my chest....kind of picture. I apologize, I don't say that to be mean...I'm socially retarded and have a hard time saying what I'm trying to say. ^^;
Ok so the befores....
2011 at my mother's wedding:
th_525056_10150884323832348_1883684931_n.jpg
Beginning 2012:
th_199170_10150153233622348_7427831_n.jpg
September:
th_544700_10151218755007348_767031409_n.jpg
The dreaded picture my mother always takes and then puts on facebook...which I was content with:
th_293740_10151180018921961_1571465802_n.jpg
And one I just took where I'm not covered in a wool coat lol:
th_Picture052.jpg

Now I'm not there yet and I have a long way to go...but I'm at least confident that I can get there. I've been so fortunate to meet all the awesome people I have on MFP and I know that if I wouldn't have found this site, I wouldn't be where I am. I'd still be hypertensive and unknowingly having heart attacks running blood sugars of 700 plus. It's really amazing what a website and a few supportive people in your life can help you do. So thank you to everyone. :D

To 100 more days!

Replies

• rockinraccuun
    Options
    oh wow wow wow! I am so proud of you! you are almost halfway!

Are you sure that you havent set your goal wt too low? it just doesnt look like there is enough left of you to lose that much more? I am NOT criticizing. Im just concerned. the wt you have lost has made such a dramatic difference.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are looking great! Keep up the good work! :)
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    oh wow wow wow! I am so proud of you! you are almost halfway!

Are you sure that you havent set your goal wt too low? it just doesnt look like there is enough left of you to lose that much more? I am NOT criticizing. Im just concerned. the wt you have lost has made such a dramatic difference.

Thank you. Yah I'm not concrete on my goal weight, I'll have to see where it goes. I did just get my BF% and it's at about 35%. I think it's cause I'm 5'10"...there's a lot of places for it to hide. Haha.

And thank you Kel :)
  • DoughHuSTLe
    Options
    Congrats on the progress and future success. This site is awesome.
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    you look awesome and you are doing amazing!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    You look wonderful! You should be smiling in those pictures for the great job you've done!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Super job!
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look great, way to go girl!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race Good for you.
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very Inspiring!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :D
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have a similar problem... i am the same height and my BMI is ridiculous and gives a BF% OF 30 something!
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have a similar problem... i am the same height and my BMI is ridiculous and gives a BF% OF 30 something! My Dr weighed me, measured me and did it again because he looked at me and said there is no way the numbers could be right... My Dr also suggested that I could lose weight but not the 20+kgs that my BMI suggested I lose to be a 'healthy weight'... he said if I lost 20kg I would look sickly... so what is my plan now??? My plan is simple, lose weight and lift weight to build muscle... as we all know we need lean muscle to help burn the fat off our bodies! Hoping the muscle helps fill me out a bit, make me look healthy and toned and if I look fantastic the number on the scales seems less important
  • ashwaeks
    ashwaeks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thats amazing. you look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!