Major NSV for me! (pics)

Options
This is quite an achievement for me, When my daughter was born 7 years ago I was wearing a Villa top that I loved. I kept this shirt in my wardrobe ever since, promising myself that one day I'd lose enough timber to wear it again. That day has arrived :happy:
DSC01222.jpg

So after seeing this, my wife (chigsy) persuaded me to do a before/after photo, now bear in mind I still have another 40 or 50 lbs to shed before I get near my target, but it's on the horizon :bigsmile:

progress-18112012.jpg

Thanks to all my buddies here for the endless encouragement/*kitten* kicking :heart:

Replies

• nataliegermishuys
    Options
    AWE-SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Notice how your smile gets bigger as you get smaller! :flowerforyou: Hey! Where is it written that we can't give flowers to guys?
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    whoop. whoop....looking good!!:smile:
  • MaryPhilomena
    MaryPhilomena Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress and looking good - strange how your tattoo's have changed arms lol - keep it going at and you will reach your goal very soon :D
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Fanflippintastic me ole mucker!!!! Soooo chuffed for you honey you da man!!
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You are doing Awesome! Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Now your next goal is to get out of that shirt... and make Chigsy buy you a new one... only smaller... Great job. Keep it up.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Now your next goal is to get out of that shirt... and make Chigsy buy you a new one... only smaller... Great job. Keep it up.
    That's a top idea :wink:
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Neil is gettin' skinny! Good on you and your dear bride!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great work! I love fitting into old clothes that I loved so much I couldn't get rid of :) Now they're staples again!
  • chigsy
    chigsy Posts: 19
    Options
    well done my darling im so proud of you love you millions . and your looking rather shmexy i must say ;) xxxxx
  • hairypete1138
    hairypete1138 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's a top idea :wink:
    or alternatively, burn it and get a proper shirt (a red one with a swift on it!)

Nice work mate, really chuffed for you. Seeing you making such good progress is making want to get off my *kitten* and finish the job!
  • fantastic work bud, keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!