Hoping to Meet some great people to help me on this journey

Options
Hi, my name is Veronica Santos and I have just joined my fitness pal. :)

I am 21 year old female and my goal weight loss is 30 pounds in 15 weeks. I have no close friends using this app and most of my family and friends are opposed to me losing this weight and don't think that I can do it. But I need to grow, move forward and change my lifestyle. I also need to defeat the biggest obstacle in my way to reach my goal weight: MYSELF. I really think this app and this community will help me.

But I need friends, motivators and a support group to help me get through! So if you are a fellow MFP user, and looking to help a girl out on her journey to weight loss (and proving everyone and herself wrong). Feel free to add me as a friend and we can team up and motivate each other in this journey to weight loss together!

More than willing to provide support, motivation and healthy tips/tricks I learn along the way.

Hope to meet some really great people. :)

Cheers and thank you!

Veronica Santos

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP. This is a wonderful site & aside from that there are tons of people including myself who lost weight (I never expected to actually be slim & have a 26" waist since I was 12)

Feel free to add me :)
  • alieann95
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to MFP too. :) I haven't got any close friends or family on this site either. Feel free to add me, we can help motivate each other. :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i'm in.Let's do this :drinker:
  • markyp12
    Options
    goodluck everyone :)
  • khara626
    khara626 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Good luck! :smile:
  • deelarsen
    Options
    I'm new as well... with no family or friends to support me in my weight loss and are looking for support and inspiration to keep pushing through. I am looking to lose 40lbs...

Please feel free to ADD me as well....
  • rachelgettingfit
    Options
    Hi. Mu name is Rachel and I am 24 and you can add me as well! Love to get friends and try to keep each other encouraged!
  • vsantos001
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! Added everyone as friends and very happy to be here if you need any support as well! :):flowerforyou:
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I am on here everyday and have learned so much along my journey and am always happy to share what I have learned. You can feel free to message me any time and please feel free to add me for support and motivation. I have an open diary and try to stay under goal, but I do slip up from time to time. I know that you can do this and prove everybody and yourself wrong. I am out to prove my family and doctor wrong.
  • Bernadettetoo
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • nellabetsy
    nellabetsy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Ornella, I have been on this site for 2 days and am looking to lose 50 pounds. You can add me :)
  • RoseLevy1
    RoseLevy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me too , don't know anyone who uses the app and could use the motivation! 18, female by the way :)
  • Dani76babi
    Dani76babi Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Always looking for support and friends! (:
    Anybody, feel free to add me
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hey Hun
    Feel free to add me :)
    xxx
  • ChiefSinner