Just taking it day by day!!

Options
I am a work in progress. I have tried losing weight but I always give up for one reason or another. I need help staying on track. I started Turbo Fire about a week and 1/2 ago. Also trying to change my eating habits. I guess I just need encouragement .

Replies

• CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome!! I gave up time & time again during the past 4 years until I got active on here - it's made such a huge difference! Sending FR - best to you on this journey! :smile:
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Yes for me encouragement was the key. It really motivates you and once you become active on the site it really is so helpful.
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    We all need encouragement, but the work remains OURS. I spaced off this site, some time after reaching goal, and with no trouble, gained back 25 pounds. I wasn't even able to step on the scale for a long time. I knew it was happening with the fit of my clothes. The upside? The wrinkles in my face have pretty much disappeared......tradeoffs!! But, I want my stamina back, and need to expand my wardrobe choices, as I gave away some of my fat clothes!!! Upside of that? I can't wait that long to get my rear in gear......
  • ClHiggins35
    ClHiggins35 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It is great that you decided to come back to MFP. I understand the problem of gaining and losing. I lost 15 pounds a year ago. and manage to put it all back on +. All the close I were now are getting tight. I am very mad at my self for all ways giving up and giving in.
  • mazbell
    Options
    Middle age spread is not attractive :( - over 55 , and under active thyroid - Help !!
    working on computer all day does not help either.
  • jennybaby89
    jennybaby89 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started TurboFire yesterday. It's intense! I did TurboJam regularly a year and a half ago, but fell off the wagon.
  • dorlincecum
    dorlincecum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I lost 65lbs over a few years. I lost it slowly, which was good. Over the last few months I have gained 11lbs ,slowly. I do not want to keep this pattern going. My son and wife have done very well on this program, so here i am. I will keep on trying!!!!! One day at a time

itsnevertolate