Help !

Options
Twice today, roughly half an hour after I've eaten I have been getting seriously bad pains in the top of my stomach,

Just wondering if its to do with my diet which I've been on for nearly 3 weeks

Replies

• sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    The pain is definitely at the top of your stomach and not indigestion?????? The fact that it is half an hour after you've eaten does sound as though it is related to the food so maybe just have a look at what you are eating......If it continues I would visit your doctor just for some advice.

Take care x
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    What is your diet, and what did you eat today?
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Are you exercising?
  • want2lose20now
    want2lose20now Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If, you get the pain shortly after eating, possibly, your gall bladder? I would have it checked out by your doctor. Good luck!
  • Katrina090
    Katrina090 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's just under my boobs :(
    And I've eaten

Breakfast : yoghurt and granola

Lunch : chicken salad, salt and vinegar snack a jacks
    (Pains twice, half an hour after then hour later)

Dinner : pork chop chips and some frozen veg
  • Katrina090
    Options
    And I've walked today but that's it x
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    If it happens a lot, I would definitely go to the doctors. But if your not up for that, it could be dairy, many people are lactose intolerant, or sensitive to the proteins in milk products, next time you eat a meal with out any dairy.. see if you feel the pains.
  • Katrina090
    Options
    Ill just see what happens tomorrow. Just scared me that's all
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    I agree with going to the doctor if it keeps up. In the meantime, I'd make sure you are getting enough to eat (I can't tell from your diary) in both calories and in quantity. I'm wondering if you ate smallish portions of fatty foods, if maybe you have some heartburn or gas.
  • Katrina090
    Options
    Yeah I've been averaging about 1100 but haven't been feeling like I need more so assumed it was enough
    X
  • FlaxMilk
    Options
    Definitely eat more! It's very unlikely 1100 is enough for you. If you put your numbers, someone can help you there, or if you don't want to, just set your MFP to 1 lb loss a week and follow those numbers. My first thought when I saw your numbers was that such a small looking volume of food over the course of a day would be upsetting to your tummy.
  • Katrina090
    Options
    Yeah i will do, thank you x