Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Major NSV for me! (pics)

This is quite an achievement for me, When my daughter was born 7 years ago I was wearing a Villa top that I loved. I kept this shirt in my wardrobe ever since, promising myself that one day I'd lose enough timber to wear it again. That day has arrived :happy:
DSC01222.jpg

So after seeing this, my wife (chigsy) persuaded me to do a before/after photo, now bear in mind I still have another 40 or 50 lbs to shed before I get near my target, but it's on the horizon :bigsmile:

progress-18112012.jpg

Thanks to all my buddies here for the endless encouragement/*kitten* kicking :heart:

Replies

• AWE-SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Terrific! Notice how your smile gets bigger as you get smaller! :flowerforyou: Hey! Where is it written that we can't give flowers to guys?
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    whoop. whoop....looking good!!:smile:
  • MaryPhilomena
    MaryPhilomena Posts: 31 Member
    Fantastic progress and looking good - strange how your tattoo's have changed arms lol - keep it going at and you will reach your goal very soon :D
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Fanflippintastic me ole mucker!!!! Soooo chuffed for you honey you da man!!
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    You are doing Awesome! Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Now your next goal is to get out of that shirt... and make Chigsy buy you a new one... only smaller... Great job. Keep it up.
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Now your next goal is to get out of that shirt... and make Chigsy buy you a new one... only smaller... Great job. Keep it up.
    That's a top idea :wink:
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Yeah! Neil is gettin' skinny! Good on you and your dear bride!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Great work! I love fitting into old clothes that I loved so much I couldn't get rid of :) Now they're staples again!
  • chigsy
    chigsy Posts: 19
    well done my darling im so proud of you love you millions . and your looking rather shmexy i must say ;) xxxxx
  • hairypete1138
    hairypete1138 Posts: 29 Member
    That's a top idea :wink:
    or alternatively, burn it and get a proper shirt (a red one with a swift on it!)

Nice work mate, really chuffed for you. Seeing you making such good progress is making want to get off my *kitten* and finish the job!
  • fantastic work bud, keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!