Starting again

Options
Hi everyone!! My name is Erika and I'm 21 years old. A few months ago I found this site and I made friends with it and I was able to lose weight. But, unfortunately, some things happened in my life and I ended up getting unmotivated and undid my profile. Since then I gained all that I lost and gained a few extra pounds.

Here I am again, in order to lose close to 150lbs. I do not intend to and will not give up this time. I would love to make new friends and share my journey (which will be long!).

Replies

• AshleighPhilp1
    Options
    Add me :)
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • feel free to add me.. the more the merrier:)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back. You say in your profile that you know some foods are evil.. please stop thinking that way because it's not a healthy way to look at food! Food nurishes our bodies. The only food that should be avoided is trans fat. If you stay under a healthy calorie intake for the day do a bit of exercise you'll loose.

How much are you aiming to eat a day? Don't eat too little, you don't need to to lose weight and you'll lose muscle plus maybe have other health problems because of it.
  • kaytiemarie1
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Yuri_chan
    Options
    Thanks everybody! :smile:
  • parmoute
    parmoute Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request :flowerforyou:

I've been on MFP for almost two years and my days logged counter is at 30-something. I've lost count of how many times I've ended up "started over." Sometimes the interruptions are more legitimate than others (moving: legit, feeling bad about myself: not so legit), but this time I'm sticking with it. Of course, the little voice in the back of my head says "that's what you said last time, and the time before that, and..." but this time I've got some friends to help me out. We all need all the support we can get!
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Please add me!
  • Scorpia1997
    Scorpia1997 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on a do-over too. I lost 80lbs in 2010 and gained back 30 in 2011. I lost 20 more again in the first half of 2012 and have gained back 10. Oh the joys of stress and new jobs. Now that I've gotten back on track, it's time to lose the last 20 that I have hanging out!!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I have been in and out of the same state of mind as well and I am still trying to plug away. Feel free to add me!
  • AndreaGoneFit
    AndreaGoneFit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me add me! i would love to help support you, my goal is to lose about 100 pounds and get fit and healthy, i have difficulties staying on track but having someone to help will help me, so maybe it will work the same way round for you.