3 months progress w/ pics.

Options
SO , I am like most. I would crepe around here get motivated make a plan, schedule start new workout and then 2 weeks later I was over it. This cycle has been going on sing January of 2012. This fall Early September I once again, set out and said I am going to stick to it this time. And I have. I have a very low attention span and find that I tend to get very bored very quickly with repetitiveness, so I will say I have been jumping around from workout to workout , eating plan to eating plan. Because of this I know my results are no where near where they could be but because of being a newbie and jumping around it really has helped me to explorer and learn alot about health. It has helped me learn what works for me and what does not. Today I got up and just decided to tae a few quick pictures to compare to my ones i took in September and earlier this week just for some comparisson and although it is not much it reall has motivated me. At the start of this week I had started my new plan for the next 2 months, I am doing a hybrid between Insanity and weight lifting. Although my transition it is not much, it really has helped motivate me and I plan on giving it all I have this next 2 months. I have also been learning alot about nutrition and what works best for me. Some people say EAT CLEAN. some people say EAT WITHING REASON AND TRACKING YOUR MACROS. some people SWEAR my intermittent fasting. It really depends on personal preference, and I am still learning what fits me best~!

Just wanted to share
Here are my pics. I put them in one.

top left & bottom left are early september.
top right was this morning.
the other three were early last week.

jg1fyp.jpg

I was not sure how to post picture on here so i just have a link sorry ! below if the IMG code above does not work

http://tinypic.com/r/jg1fyp/6

was not sure how to upload. hope one of those worked !

stay motivated !

Replies

• AnneU93
    AnneU93 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    jg1fyp.jpg
  • AdgNThomas
    AdgNThomas Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    THANKS ! how do you do that !?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow... i have been at it a year now and still not where i woudl like to be. always hitting plateaus and trying to re figure things out again... i still have a good 5 lbs to go and still bounce around and haven'\t lost in a few months now, just seem to be maintaing..
  • AnneU93
    AnneU93 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You change the IMG at the beginning and at the end to lower case : img
    ;) You're welcome!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    you look great!! keeps me motivated to continue my 90 day plan!! thank you :)
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    wow... in only three months?
  • MissTapTap
    MissTapTap Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow ..inspirational!
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    OMG You look so good. =D
  • AdgNThomas
    Options
    thanks ! I now I have a long way to go, but seeing my progress so far helps motivate me! & YES STICK WITH IT! I remeber starting (this time) and working harder than ever and feeling so discouraged because I didn't see any changes in my body, but believe me your body is changing and if you stick with it before you know it you will be at the end of your 90 days and you will so pleased with your progress Change can happen in three months if you push yourself every workout (which i am guilty of not doing all the time ). I had days where I would completely half *kitten* my workout and get discouraged but I had to remind myself that that was today and tomorrow is my chance to make up for it! Same goes with meals, I have had days where I would cheat BIG TIME, but you have to get over it and make a plan to better yourself tomorrow. Take it day by day, Stay motivated ! Work hard! <3
  • AdgNThomas
    Options
    Thank you ladies very much, it means so mmuch!
  • lin7604
    Options
    what do you think was the biggest factor in your results?
  • AdgNThomas
    Options
    diet && intensity of workouts.. I have been active my whole life, and completely stopped in past 3 years, and then winter of 2012 I decided to focus on health and getting active, and i would go run or go lift, but i would run and lift comfortably, i was never pushing myself completely. I never truly finished a workout knowing i gave it my all and that has been my biggest change. now whether i am doing strength or cardio every last set i am completely dead and giving my all. I also like i said dabbled with what nutrition plan would work for me and I am still not sure, I tried to do the whole "clean thing" with that I will say it has defiantly helped me become more aware of what I eat, and establish great habits, as where before I would eat anything i wanted at any time i wanted, but for me i do think its unrealistic to aim to eat clean ALL the time, cause at the end of the day, I love my cookies :p. I just recently started tracking my Macros and I so far really like it. I can honestly say i don't have a set amount of calories I eat. I know I rarely eat over 2000, even though sometimes I think I should on days where I lift.
  • hen1946
    hen1946 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    wow... i have been at it a year now and still not where i woudl like to be. always hitting plateaus and trying to re figure things out again... i still have a good 5 lbs to go and still bounce around and haven'\t lost in a few months now, just seem to be maintaing..
  • hen1946
    hen1946 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When you get close to goal weight things slow down. Hang in there!! you're looking great!!!!
  • lin7604
    Options
    thanks, but things have been super slow right from the get go. it's been just over a year now to lose 20 lbs. I have never lost more then 2 lbs a month, mostly 1-1.5 a month. then hit a stop. it's a viscous cycle.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go
  • TeddyLoc
    Options
    Very Nice!! Already!!!
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...keep up the great work!!:flowerforyou:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Look at that bod--and those ARMS!! You look great!! And I'm glad you are still searching for what works for YOU!
  • roguestates
    Options
    fabulous progress for just three months! dang!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!