Bad Habit?

Options
I just wondered what is everyone's bad habit? My bad habit, which I have been getting better at within the last month or so i drinking Starbucks and Soda Pop..

Replies

• halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    chips and soda....and chocolate.... :ohwell:
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    High calorie coffees....(iced with mocha and extra cream...) No more coffee! just tea and water.

HUGE portions. To me they weren't huge, but according to measuring cups they are ginormous. This is going to be the biggest challenge.

White carbs. Pasta and bread mainly. Switching to brown.

Eating late at night. I'm talking big meals (because my boyfriend gets out of work so late)

Not chewing enough before swallowing....
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Dukes Mayo !
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I can't help but fire off snotballs when I'm running!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I can't help but fire off snotballs when I'm running!

:laugh: but :sick:
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My disgusting love affair with all things pasta. But it's SO GOOD!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Pepsi and sugar-loaded coffee.
  • Sharkington
    Options
    Gummy candy....:|
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Caibou (like starbucks)..... and not working out. I have a gym membership and everything, I just never use it...
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Dukes Mayo !

I heart Duke's. Mmmm

But mine is chips and queso with a coupla margaritas (usually a total of about 1000 cals)
  • princeliam
    Options
    Anything Italian. Pizza, pasta, whatever. It's just too good to not have 1000+ calories worth of it.
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Eating late at night. I get to the end of the day and realize I need to eat more calories. I need to balance things out earlier in the day.
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, I never thought about Starbucks as a bad habit (I usually go for the cafe au laits or 'skinny' things), but it definitely is! Need to cut that out a bit for both my wallet and figure.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    POP it doesnt matter if its diet or not. I cant stay away from it:grumble:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Eating between meals, a.k.a. constantly grazing, plus eating meals, including second helpings of things I liked. My #1 rule is NO EATING BETWEEN MEALS. I have 4 meals per day plus a bedtime snack and divide my calorie budget accordingly.
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Fizzy Drinks, Energy Drinks & Cold Drinks from Coffee Shops {e.g. Starbucks Strawberries & Cream Frappacino, Costa Toffee Creamy Cooler & Cafe Nero Toffee Frape Milkshake} I probably have a few more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Seriously, how does one eat a small portion of delicious italian food? Pizza, pasta, meatballs. Ohhh my <3
  • Cutie_browneyes2004
    Options
    Anything that is described as "crispy" and "cheesy" Or any baked treats... I had homemade from scratch mini cupcakes with buttercream frosting over the weekend... I am convinced the devil himself invented the mini cupcake, they are like crack... bite sized delicious crack!
  • I can not seem to shake my Mother habit
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_(energy_drink)

These days I am drinking the sugar free version and have cut down to 5 per week instead of 7-10.