great advice

Options
ok someone once told me that you can't lose healthy weight overnight. which is true if you lose it that fast there is a possibility of gaining it right back. so i started working out about 3 weeks ago with 1 week off because life got in the way. so i weighed myself today and weigh the same but i did manage to lose an inch. its not much but its a start and really i don't want to lose that much i thing my average weight it between 120 and 135 but i just want to be about 140. if i manage to get to 135 not sure what i would do but right now that is my goal. so if it takes 6 more months than so be it. but no more stress i eat right and workout what more can you ask for.

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You have a great attitude :) That's about where my goal is. My first goal is 140 and then I'll go from there. I'm 166 right now so still got a bit to go... slowly coming off.
  • dawn675
    dawn675 Posts: 19
    Options
    You're right. It doesn't happen over night. Because of MFP I have learned a few things I never knew. Now I just need that little push EVERY DAY to get myself to work out EVERY DAY. I try but sometimes I let the little things get in the way.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    It's not fast in coming off... but for me... I know that it will take less time to take off than I've spent being fat.. that's something! Moreover... I will never be as fat as I was on Day 1... and for that, I'm thankful!