Options
2»

Replies

• pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Well...day got screwed up & I just ran 4.6 miles. :drinker:

Kitchen - beware!!!!!! :devil:

It got screwed up and you ran 4.6 miles???? Sounds pretty right on to me....

Brownies, huh? Send one my way!! After you guys encouraged me to go, I just finished my 6miles for the day.....Still feel :yawn: but at least I can go to bed tonight knowing I did something for ME!

Ann--your run sounds so nice. 8:00 at night.....oh, those su uuuuu mmmmmerrr NIGHTS!

Glad you're back americanwolf.....

Off for my hot shower now.......:heart:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi runner's club babes!

Guess I'd better check in for today. Although it was threatening rain, I got in 5.9 miles and it felt really good.

I saw the same black cat on my running trail as I saw yesterday. It was just standing there meowing and I told myself I'd call animal control when I got home. But on the way back I saw it run off the trail so I didn't call because I wouldn't know where to tell them to find it! It looked so sad, too! I hope it finds a home...

Have a great day y'all!
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Options

Brownies, huh? Send one my way!! After you guys encouraged me to go, I just finished my 6miles for the day.....Still feel :yawn: but at least I can go to bed tonight knowing I did something for ME!

Ann--your run sounds so nice. 8:00 at night.....oh, those su uuuuu mmmmmerrr NIGHTS!

If I could send you one of these brownies I so would!! The way they taste they are worth running 3 miles for!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options

If I could send you one of these brownies I so would!! The way they taste they are worth running 3 miles for!

Thanks. It's the thought that counts....:wink:
  • RunningRatty
    RunningRatty Posts: 161
    Options
    I didn't make my new resolution of an early morning run, but got on the treadmill when I got home even though i was tired, for 32 mins.

:smile:
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    i did interval training today. increased speed.

woot woot
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    i did interval training today. increased speed.

woot woot

What's Interval training???

/dummy

Good job, whatever it is! :tongue:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I lifted weights and did 3 miles on the elliptical today. I'm inspired by all of you. I felt sluggish when I worked out today, but I was really proud of myself when I was done because I pushed through it.:yawn: