Anyone just trying to eat healthier/tone up? :)

Options
I'd like some more friends for motivation and support but I can't seem to find anyone with only a couple of pounds/kilos to lose. Would like some friends that are more focused on well.. what the title says haha :)

Replies

• djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    thats me to! add me if you want
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm not here to really loose any weight. Sure, my weight fluctuates up and down here and there by a couple of pounds. But, i'm here just to stay more active and eat healthier. I log what i eat so i can get a better idea of what i'm putting into my system. :D
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Yes that's me too :)
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    im glad im not the only one maintaining and just trying to get in better shape :)
  • jlzking
    jlzking Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have minimal weight loss to go - which I'm not concerned about really, if I lose, great, if not - that's cool too, I don't need too, I just like to be active and feel like I can take on the world. Feel free to add me!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Me me me :D

I've been maintaining for a little over a year now. Right now I'm focusing more on heavy weight lifting & adjusted my protein settings to 120g (equivalent to my weight in pounds) to maintain my muscles. Not to mention that I play soccer & love to swim so I'm doing this also to boost my performance.

Feel free to add me
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    thats awesome guys :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Me too