Hello

Options
Hi, This my first day on the site, my daughter introduced me to the page. So far I have lost 40 lbs and I hope this will help me stay on track and lose some more.

Replies

• Fanndill
    Fanndill Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, This my first day on the site, my daughter introduced me to the page. So far I have lost 40 lbs and I hope this will help me stay on track and lose some more.
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    this is the best site. I have learned to love tracking my calories and actually look forward to it everyday. Welcome aboard.
  • Fanndill
    Fanndill Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, Thanks for the welcome. I hope this will get me back on track, I have stalled at 40 lbs lost.
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ive just started recently too lost 1 pound in my first week. You will love this site it is so motivating.
    Good luck in your weightloss.

Pamela xxx

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bli77
    bli77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too just joined the site 2 days ago! I love it! It's so easy to count calories and I actually look forward to it...only so I know if I can eat more! Good luck on meeting your goal!
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi, welcome! I joined in April after hitting a plateau. I was looking for a free calorie counter. I had no idea what a blessing this site would turn out to be. I have lost 12 lbs. since joining in April and I'm so thankful that I am losing again. I still have 83 lbs to go, but I will use this for the rest of my life. It saved me. Good luck & God Bless. pjbsand
  • rhondajeri
    rhondajeri Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rhonda I have only lost 1 lb. My goal is to lose 8 lbs. So far this site has really been helpful and motivating......
  • GodzGirl
    GodzGirl Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal ... Wishing you the best! :flowerforyou:
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome, u will love it here!

52657.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member