Calling Scottish MFP Members

Options
Hi everyone, I'm in the middle of a long journey to try to get to a healthy BMI. Making good progress at present but I've been here before and know that a fall may always be just around the corner. As a cancer survivor I'm always paranoid when I get an ache or a pain and want to do all I can to live out the rest of my life in as healthy a state as possible. Would like to make some contacts based in Scotland for mutual support, motivation and friendship; I'm 53 but hoping to hear from anyone from 18 to 80. I live in Fife but anywhere in Scotland is fine. Good luck to all of you in your challenges!

Replies

• chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm in the USA, but I just wanted to say that your story is touching and I wish you the best of luck on this journey.
  • lewshetland
    lewshetland Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a ex pat from Fife. I am on myfitnesspal most days and I am making slow progress into a healthier lifestyle. I like walking in all weathers, and would also like some support from other regular my fitness pal users.
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I live in Edinburgh but I am originally from Fife, feel free to add me for support in your journey :)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm English, living in Fife. You can add me if you like.