Starting INSANITY!

Options
Hey everyone! Starting INSANITY tomorrow and just created a group called INSANITY- Just don't push play, push each other! Looking for others just starting INSANITY or who are currently doing INSANITY to motivate and give tips to others who are doing the workout. This can and will be a great group for those who need some extra motivation to keep going. I encourage everyone to log their Fitness Test stats and log everyday on how the workout made them feel. Lets keep with the idea of JUST DON'T PUSH PLAY, PUSH EACH OTHER and lets all achieve great results!

Adam

Replies

• jdjohnson2012
    Options
    Hey, I'm starting Insanity tomorrow too! I've been working up to it (mentally) for a week or two now...and it's time to just do it! I'll let you know how I make out after my first fit test!

Good Luck on your Fit Test!
  • getitgirl11
    getitgirl11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Adam!

Congratulations on making the ultimate commitment--to YOURSELF. I graduated Insanity back in May and recently graduated Insanity: the Asylum. I will be starting the Insanity/Insanity: the Asylum hybrid workout today and I can't wait! I would love to be a part of your group to help motivate everyone.

What are your goals that you are hoping to reach by doing Insanity? Do you have a specific meal plan or calorie goal? Have you incorporated Shakeology into your routine?

Cassie
  • angellakh
    Options
    what is insanity?
  • rhoades716
    Options
    jdjohnson2012- Feel free to join the group and hopefully we will get more veterans involved like GETITGIRL11 to help with tips and advice.

getitgirl11- My main goals to achieve by doing Insanity is to lose weight but also to tone up in the process. I have not used a specific meal plan, but according to MFP I should shoot for staying under 1710 calories a day. I have not incorporated Shakeology into my routine, have you used it? To me it is kind of expensive and I am not sure if it would benefit me or not. Your thoughts would be appreciated on it.

Angellakh- Insanity is well, an insane intense workout program that incorporates interval training in an INSANE cardio program. I see lots of great success stories with it, so that is what I am going with right now.
  • Neetu_K
    Options
    Hey Adam, I am starting insanity from tomorrow as well. Thanks a ton for starting this group. i tried started insanity like 5 times now, but could not push myself to go beyond 1 week. this time i hope i will be motivated enough to push myself. Good luck to everyone in this group :) Lets do it together!!
    Wow GETITGIRL11! That is really inspiring.
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Neetu_K- Welcome to the group! I am glad that you are deciding to take the plunge and start Insanity again. With everyone's help and motivation, the groups goal is to have 100% Insanity Graduates! I hope we get some former Insanity Graduates to join the group and help with tips and advice to get us through the next rough 60 days. When you think about it though, 60 days of hard work for a better body and better health is worth it. GETITGIRL11 is a true motivation to us all in the group!

Once again, great to have you in the group! We will also stick together and just follow the theme of Just don't push play, push each other!

Adam