Hello

Options
Im new here just trying to figure out the system it sets up for us, as it looks like mine is a little off. Here is a thread i started if anyone wants to look and try to figure it out http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/86544-question

I run a biggest loser fan forum/weight loss support site and have been looking for a good calorie tracker site, and i think i have found it if i can figure out why its miscalculating info.

Replies

• Chris04626
    Options
    Wow what a way to make some one feel welcomed. Friendly bunch here i see
  • abby420
    abby420 Posts: 4
    Options
    just started yesterday, so far doing good.need to loose 15 ibs by July 20th. good luck to myself, i guess ineed it.:flowerforyou:
  • carm73
    carm73 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi , I'm Carole , I'm 36 yrs old & new 2 my fit pals site takes some figuring out . but once you do it looks 2 be a good site 2 be on....I've tried others & quit because they were 2 complicated 2 follow through with...... So now I'm here cause I'm in the morbid obese category & am fed up with the way I look & feel........ I'm also looking 4 friends as I have know 1 that I know here ..... So feel free any 1 get add me as their friend.......
  • Chris04626
    Options
    Nice to meet all of you.