uk members??

Options
hi all new to this site been about 1 weeks now feeling greatx i have a few great supporters on here already bu ive found most of my mfp pals are going to bed when i wake and vise versa mainly because im in the uk and there usa any uk people here to add me also keep each other on track at same times ect x:) xx all friends welcome though love this site:)

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm in Leeds (ish) and post at UK times. Too many of them, in fact. Add me if you like.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm from Coventry. There is a uk group here do search for that for more uk buddies. Feel free to add me
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    UK here too, always happy for new friends, so anyone who wants can send me an add :)
  • FitFrazzle
    Options
    Sunny West Sussex here.

I'm on here daily and post pretty much any time I get 5 minutes, feel free to add me.

Cheers.
  • DeniseCole5
    DeniseCole5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i am in Ashford Kent. I have pals around the world and yes as you wake up they are going to bed but they give me great support as i do them.
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, Jonny from Scotland. Please add anyone as love new friends :)
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    I am down in Kent. Feel free to add me. :)

17427511.png
  • traceygl1967
    traceygl1967 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am from Dorset just added you. If anyone else wants to add me feel free :)
  • alanpaulyoung
    Options
    Hi,

There are lots of UK members - here is a group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/167-team-uk

Feel free to add me as a friemd too!
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm from Cambridgeshire so feel free to add me! It's always nice to have new people to talk to!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Sheffield, lost 2 stones so far but still along way to go. This is a great site for support and motivation. I have sent you a add request, feel free if you want to add me, if not all the best on your journey:bigsmile:
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im in london feel free to add :)
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    uk, london here
  • CarolinaMoon76
    Options
    Northern Ireland here so feel free to add if anyone wants :)
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    *waves* London here, feel free to add me.
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm a UK memeber! Londoner!
    feel free to add. there is a UK group too!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/150-team-uk
  • aimzcohen
    aimzcohen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey people :-) I am Amy, I'm from Cambridge and I have discovered this site through a friends success. I look forward to having my own success here. I have about 7 stone to lose, so looking to network with people who might be also looking for a longer term process... Good Luck everyone x
  • samncam
    Options
    woop :) he uk friends:) lol ok well im originally from newcastle but live in east yorkshire now x can u all add me:) xx hope your all doing well would love you to inbox me your stories so far x im onl 1 week new here so im just getting motivated and love the stories:) x
  • _Fatty2Fitty_
    _Fatty2Fitty_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Well Im Irish, but Im living in London at the moment! Does that count?? Add me if you want!!
  • hi coventry girl here :) feel free to add me!!! always nice to have other supportive people on my news feed :) xx