100 lbs in 1 year

Options
Hey guys, new to these forums just figure I'd join in on some of the conversations and start off with an introduction. I actually started about 2.5 weeks ago and am down 13.8 lbs. I like electronics so am using Body media and withings scale to make the wight loss seem more fun I guess ha ha.

Believe it or not back in high school I ran cross country and now balooned over the years to over 300 lbs. The years just seem to be flying by and it's hard to think I'm almost 3 years past 30 now. I know I still have a lot of life ahead of me and luckily have no health problems besides my large weight gain. I want to keep it that way and figure it's now or never to get things done.

I have a friend that will be starting soon as well but he wanted to wait till after the holidays ha ha. Anyways I look forward to being part of the community and seeing others success stories.

Happy early Thanksgiving!!!

Replies

• tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group!!!
  • terrymbradley
    Options
    Good luck on getting the weight off I too have been on here about 3-4 weeks down just a tad over 13 pounds. Unlike you I have many health problems and also Type 2 Diabetic. Wish I had the smarts to keep the weight off when I was younger you have the right idea..

Good Luck

Hope you and the family have a great Thanksgiving

Mike
  • Avason
    Avason Posts: 37
    Options
    That's a very ambitious goal, I'm rooting for you!
  • gcadays99
    Options
    Thank you guys.