Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

On My Way

Hello Everyone, My name is Diane and I'm 44 yrs old. I have been fimilar with MFP for quite sometime, but recently started my weightloss about 2 weeks ago. I have been heavy all my adult life and about 7 yrs ago I lost 80lbs. Due to health reason and falling back into bad habits I gained the weight back. A little over 2 months ago I was in a terrible car accident which left me bed ridden. I gained more weight and by the time i was up and moving around I didn't know who I was. I looked into the mirror and said enough was enough and I made the decision to lose the weight. I'm a type 2 diabetic with other health issues. That's more than enough reason to want to lose weight. After 2 weeks of starting my New Beginning In Healthier Eating....I've lost 11lbs. I am motivated to continue this journey. I can use all the help and advise to help me reach my goal. I'm on week 3 and I will be starting my cardio and strengthing excerise(P90x). If anyone out there whose wanting to team up please inbox me.

Replies