Kinda fun

Options
For my birthday last month, I got the "wii fit plus" and "the biggest loser" Wii programs the biggest loser is pretty tough much more than the Wii fit plus but the fit plus is so much fun once you start you can't seem to stop I thought that I'd just do like a half hour a day in the morning but it seems I'm doing from 45 minutes to 2 hours a day on those crazy things. Don't get me wrong there is no subsitute for free weights and the road, but it's pretty close I've been working up a good sweat and tread mills and stationary bikes are pretty boring to me.

Replies

• kgasser
    kgasser Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    True story...my sister and I do Wii nearly every night...I have found EA Active to be great for strengthening and Biggest Loser is definately a killer...we are at Level 3 right now, trying to work up. We Fit Plus is our "easy day" but I am not really sure how accurate that is...we definately sweat! Also have a few parts of Resort we use for upper body and for cardio. Just Dance is a nice alternative also, with a good upper body and some cardio, depending on how hard you get into it!

Seriously, I don't see where it is any worse than " free weights and the road" if you are doing the cardio stuff and using the resistance bands with Active, other than it doesn't feel like torture...but that is a good thing!

Good luck with your journey, I see you just started it. This is a great start with plenty of information and more importantly, support! Just take the info with a grain of salt!
  • cagirl1968
    Options
    I bought Ea Sports and Ea Sports more workouts...LOVE them both! I have created a work out with nothing but the boxing for days when I really want to sweat or take out frustration.
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Well my "Wii fit plus" gave me a heads up this morning 7 weeks consecutive thats 7 weeks at least for a half hour a day sometimes more (i've done 2 hours a few times) never less. Also at night I do a half hour of "the biggest loser" program (tougher than the Wii fit but not as much fun. Woo Hoo