Complete Transformation *Goal Weight Achieved* PICS

I started my journey in April of 2011. I was considered morbidly obese. No exercise coupled with constant fast food eating had me at 262lbs at my heaviest. It took a photo shoot for me to wake up realize I was a mess. Since that time I have lost 98lbs. My goal weight was 165lbs and I am now 164lbs which was achieved on my 25th Birthday! I was very happy to meet that goal nearly a month ahead of schedule. I do a ton of cardio. I love Jillian MIcheals and I have the 30 day shred video memorized. I worked with an nutritionist and I took it one day at a time. My best advice is pictures are worth 1,000 words. When I couldn't see a difference in person pictures really go me through so don't be afraid to take some!

-The photo shoot that changed my life & a picture of me at my 25th birthday party with a friend

5.png

- First picture I took in just my underwear after I had lost 35lbs already and me on my birthday 164lbs

3.png

Goal weight Success :-)

BDAY12033-Copy.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!