starting the dieting back up

Im 29 years old have 3 children and have been married for 11 years. several years back i lost almost 200lbs but gained it back this past year after some health issues and being put on meds that causes weight gain. i went from 150-160lbs to 270 lbs in a year. It has caused a lot of health issues and my dr believes that the issues will disappear when i get to a healthy weight, so i have 150lbs to lose. I am a massive procrastinator even though im not happy with where im at. i started the low carb diet 3 days ago. today is my 4th day and have already lost 8lbs so that is good motivation to keep with it. Would love to meet others that have over 100lbs to lose and those that can help me keep on track with motivation. :)

Replies

• repmlrs
    repmlrs Posts: 154
    i havent had to lose that much weight. its good that you want to eat and live more healthy. all i can say is dont start a diet because if you start a diet that means eventually youll have to end a diet and ull eat the same way. they onlly way you can meet ure goal is to change they way you eat and make it a life style. good luck on your journey!
  • MMiller0924
    MMiller0924 Posts: 1 Member
    Good luck on your goal...remember if you have a bunch of small goals to reach one big goal it will make you feel better about your hard work and achievements and you will reach your big goal with ease.
  • Good luck with your weight loss journey. You will get there!!
  • thanks guys :)