Biggest Loser tonight! Do you watch?

Options
I love to watch. Obviously this reality show isn't set in reality, but the people and their issues are. I find so many inspirational quotes during the show from the contestants and trainers. I keep a pad of paper on the table and will pause, rewind, play, pause, rewind, play until I get it wrote down as they said it.

Last week's comparing 300lbs as an electric fence for the contestant, he knows the "fence isn't on", but he continues to back away when he approaches it MEANT something to me. I do that! I get to a point, then self-sabatoge. I don't want to get near that fence, even though it's irrational to think that breaking a significant barrier will be harmful, I avoid it.

Maybe tonight all the mysteries of weight struggle will be solved? LOL!

Replies

• DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    I watch it religiously!! I really liked that they sent them into a week of working a 40 hour reality work week on top of their usual routines. Excited for tonight too :)
  • Chris04626
    Options
    I watch it, even started a fan site for it. I hate the drama they create for ratings though. Gets worse every season
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i watch with my dh - it motivated us cause if a 400 pound person can get off the couch and do it we can :) we started about a year ago and though i haven't met my goal we cont to work towards it.
  • kellycrow
    kellycrow Posts: 140
    Options
    yup --- i spend the entire second hour of it on the treadmill... if they can do it, so can i!! :o)
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    yup --- i spend the entire second hour of it on the treadmill... if they can do it, so can i!! :o)

I watch The Biggest Loser also! I wish I had some equipment at home, I would do this also!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I watch religously but on Fridays not on Tuesdays. I have TV conflicts on Tuesday but FLN airs the episodes on Friday. so I have to avoid the threads between Tuesday and when I watch it on Friday. I don't want to know the outcome until I watch it. It motivates me. I too treadmill during the show. :tongue: