this might help you stick with your weightloss plans

Options

Replies

• Pickypeggy
    Options
    I watched the video and thought how blessed I am that this never happened to me. I am not saying I am not over weight but thankfully, I had someone (God) looking out for me. I wish my husband would watch this it would be a huge eye opener for him. But you know when you are alone or unhappy it is so easy to fall into unhealthy eating habits. I was alone for many years before i met my husband. My unhealthy habit was that I could not be bothered to eat properly. It was far easier to just make a sandwich, toast. Sure I had potato chips and chocolate but not daily. I know I must have eaten enough to survive but my not eating got me to 250. Now my eating properly has got me to 215 and I plan to go to 160 or 180 not sure at this point. It's lots of work to lose weight and many days of discouragment when you have done your best and the scale says something dufferent, but when I see that lady I can not help but wonder which work is harder not been able to dress yourself, not being able to walk outside. It breaks my heart for her to be so big.
  • isitsororo
    Options
    Those body shots.

Oh.

My.

Lord.

Good motivation!
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad for people who reach that size and thank whatever power is out there that my brain 'clicked' at 220. Good thing I can eat through just about anything (it's lunch time here) but the last part of that with the foot..wow. If that doesn't make you want to stick to it, I don't know what will.
  • Pickypeggy
    Options
    My husband has one of those sores, thank God we are looking after it. I keep trying to in force to him how important it us for him to lose weight but he does not want to make the effort. I hope some day soon he will get the determination and courage to try harder.