What to chose?!?

Options
So I just finished 30 day shred, and overall loved it, had some really good results. There were still moves I had to do the modified version of though. I am trying to decide between doing a month of circuit training before the ripped in 30 or just starting the ripped in 30 program. I did day one level one today and it was intense, not sure if I will be ready for all the planks and scary moves I have read about on level 2 or 3..... Do you think that doing circuit for a month will help me strengthen up or just think something else completely?

Thanks for your opinions!

Replies

• Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I haven't personally followed those programs so these are just my own 2 cents about how I would approach it for my own benefit.

What about redoing the 30 day shred, this time challenging yourself not to do the modified moves?

I have read of some people repeating this program a couple of times, but I guess that could get to be pretty boring too.

Like I said, just my 2 cents.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    do a circuit month!!!!!!!!
  • MaxGaynes
    MaxGaynes Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    mell6355 wrote: »
    So I just finished 30 day shred, and overall loved it, had some really good results. There were still moves I had to do the modified version of though. I am trying to decide between doing a month of circuit training before the ripped in 30 or just starting the ripped in 30 program. I did day one level one today and it was intense, not sure if I will be ready for all the planks and scary moves I have read about on level 2 or 3..... Do you think that doing circuit for a month will help me strengthen up or just think something else completely?

Thanks for your opinions!

I think it depends on your fitness level. What is your fitness level??