Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone play WoW?

jbaerbock
jbaerbock Posts: 85 Member
I'm big into World of Warcraft! Currently playing an Alliance Paladin on Draenor server named Yohkar. Feel free to look me up ;-)

Replies

• natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    I used to WAAAY back when!!! :happy:
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Runes of Magic. Tons of fun.
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    lvl 90 BE paladin on azuremyst.
  • I do, I have a 82 DK on Zujin ( sure I spelled it wrong haha) HORDE!!!
  • Morgenlstar
    Morgenlstar Posts: 31 Member
    I play.. but not right now cause money is tight so i can't keep my subscription current. I have Mop but haven't even logged in since it went live! =(
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    For the Horde!! I'm a Horde blood elf mage named Lithiril (or a pandaren monk named WendyWu, depending on what mood I'm in). I love WoW!
  • tisonc
    tisonc Posts: 58
    LOVE WoW!! I am in Afghanistan until Dec 2nd when I plan to get back (Georgia) I have a NEW Alienware laptop I just spent tons on (all top of the line) and looking forward to playing again!!
    I cant remember my server but HEY if anyone here wants to hit me up and see about running around the game together let me know...

Chris
  • Thokiz
    Thokiz Posts: 55 Member
    Don't play anymore but my screen name is my old Shaman's name :)

Moved on to EVE, now I solo play Fallen Earth...had to get out of the community stuff & get motivated.
  • Gabriall
    Gabriall Posts: 101 Member
    For the Horde!

But... havent played for a little while before MOP, not great with new expansions don't like change but I have 8 lvl 85s all i400 and above... safe to say its probably better to avoid it ;) besides I loathe my server and all the people on it need to find a new one for all my girls
  • ABetterJayme
    ABetterJayme Posts: 29 Member
    Lvl 90 DK named Katniz on Cenarius :)
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    I play every now and then when I have the time.
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    yep - have toons on Draka, Doomhammer & Mannoroth - horde and alliance - mostly alliance - main toon is LilMsMeese my favorite mage on Doomhammer currently - working on hitting 90 - look me up! In my house everyone plays WoW - manditory....lol
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Yup. Screen name is also my main's name, goblin mage on Hyjal-US. :) There are a couple WoW- and gaming-specific boards on here, too!
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Lvl 90 raiding hunter here on Shandris ! Alliance shall prevails !
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    I Play as well... have multiple Characters on Wildhammer server and a couple Toons on Bonechewer as well..
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    I used to kick *kitten* as a Tauren Enhancement Shamen but left as WoW was consuming too much of my time- that and pandas, my god!?!
  • nerdlyness
    nerdlyness Posts: 28 Member
    I play every few months when the "I'm burnt out on WoW" feeling dissipates. I met my husband in WoW 6 years ago and we've been married for 4. Moved to another country just to be with him! That game is great but so all encompassing. It's hard to have a life and play that game as much as I want to.
  • Lissa_M
    Lissa_M Posts: 131
    I play on Lightning's Blade as Horde. I have a 90 Shadow Priest and I am leveling a Monk.
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    lol pfft horde.. if its Red its dead ^^.. <3

:) just saying ^^ -xo
  • Steellotus
    Steellotus Posts: 25 Member
    90 human priest on stormreaver =)