Hey there!

Options
Hey everyone! New here and need some inspiration and motivation! I am sick of being the Fat Mom! I know that there is a skinny girl in me trying to find her way out!

Replies

• KristiMillner08
    KristiMillner08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. If you are 100% honest with this website it will work for you! Good luck!!!
  • justjute
    justjute Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New myself, I'm tired of carrying the extra weight I put on 10 years ago - it's going to come off whether I like it or not :cry: I'm hoping this site will help me achieve my goal, seems to have so far.
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Hi! I am new, too! Nice to meet you. :happy:
  • foody
    foody Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, just started this plan myself. I have been on every plan there is to be on, and nothing has worked. Actually I was not eating enough always afraid to gain an ounce, but it kept back firing on me because I never lost..I found this program by accident, and I only started it a couple of weeks and already lost 5 pounds. The first time I have lost in about 10 years, swear....The thing I like about this plan is if you do use all your allotted calories in a day, and stick to your plan, you will lose weight. I found that out., and you can play around with your food choices, and calories so you meet your goals. It also shows what you are putting in your mouth, and than you can see that maybe it's not a healthy choice, and you can choose a better choice, which will help you lose weight. My friend and I have been praying for a site like this, and I hope it will keep working. I will keep you posted. Highly recommend it...I love it on my IPhone, because it's always with me..love this program,.
  • katiebug513
    katiebug513 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great place for help and motivation on your weight loss journey! I've been here for about 2 months and love it! Add me as a friend if you'd like -I'll do what I can to help you out...