Is Going Over In Daily Fats Bad? Even If Good Fats

Options
Does anyone ever go over their daily fat intake. I do, but does it matter if its healthy fats like almonds, almond milk, certain veggies like green beans, salmon, fruits, etc. Stuff like that and not foods that contain bad fats.

Replies

• meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    imho, the calories are the mot important.
  • mlv333
    mlv333 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My feeling is no worries. I feel we should be counting both saturated and unsaturated, but really what ever your doing seems to be just fine. You're almost at your goal. Good job!
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks mlv333
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Unfortunately I go over on my fats and protein quite often, but I am eating healthy so try to focus on total calories and not stress over those details as much.
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    I haven't found it to make so much of a difference really! Id be more careful of my sugars than fats :)
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I go over on my fats and protein quite often, but I am eating healthy so try to focus on total calories and not stress over those details as much.

I'm gonna have to agree. I try to focus more on not going over my calories.. I have the same deal with sugar, but then skim milk has 13 grams of sugar, so if I have a glass of milk, then I end up going over my sugar... But I would think that sugar in milk would be better for me than all the sugar in a bowl of ice cream.. All-in-all just keep up the good work. I haven't paid much attention to anything other than my fiber and cals and I've lost 47 lbs, so far............