New to MFP!

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Steelie, or SL. Nice to meet you!

I'm a new mom (baby is almost 9 months old... oh how time flies!) and I'm struggling with PCOS and pre diabetes. I'm 5'0, and 180 lbs, and my goal is to be 125, which means I have 55 lbs to lose! So far I've been tracking for about a week, and I'm feeling satisfied on 1350 cals. I thought it was going to be a struggle but so far it's easier then I anticipated.

Looking forward to losing weight, and making new friends. =)

Replies

• hi there! welcome & good luck :) i added :)
  • phitnessjunky
    phitnessjunky Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hi peeps my names jenny and im also new, excited about what this forum and app can do, heard soooo much good praises about it looking forward to meeting you all and to start this journey.
  • semousse
    semousse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Shakita or semousse on here. I am a wife, mother, full-time worker, and I attend school; however I am finding the time to commit to an execrise routine. I was just depressed about my weight a week ago, but since I've started P90x my life and body feels better. It's a hard workout, but I'm doing what I can and I make sure I press play everyday I'm suppose to. When I started on 11/13/12 I was 200lbs @ 4'11 and after a weigh-in today I'm down 15lbs, so you can do it and hopefully we can find individuals who is just as motivated to have a life change. Good luck on your journey.
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :smile: Will add all you guys! I have been on here for over a year now. This site is a good one. And everyone is really friendly.