BLEH!!

Options
So I still need to lose 10 pounds before April 16... Which is very soon.... And I can't lose it!! I have tried more strength training, I follow my diet, I do cardio, I just don't understand!! Any suggestions?

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    So I still need to lose 10 pounds before April 16... Which is very soon.... And I can't lose it!! I have tried more strength training, I follow my diet, I do cardio, I just don't understand!! Any suggestions?

That's a fair bit of weight to lose in that short of time being it's your last 10 lbs. It's not unusual for the last bit to take longer.

Sounds like you're doing the right things, keep the water drinking up and hang in there, you'll get there and if you do it in a healthy way it'll more likely stay off!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    If you don't have a lot to lose, 10 pounds can take forever...from what I hear, and I doubt that it's going to come off in a month. I've seen, with my daughter, that when she ups her calories and ups her cardio, that's when the weight comes off- slowly, but surely.
  • rajekred
    rajekred Posts: 31
    Options
    Have you been taking measurements? You may be losing fat weight and replacing it with muscle weight. Which is why your not losing.
  • cheyannheartsyou
    Options
    And I wish I had time to up my cardio! I'm home 2 hours a day and I spend that time doing my homework, so it's hard to workout. And my measurments aren't changing either. :/
  • rajekred
    rajekred Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm guessing you work and go to school? Or do you just have a full school load? It may help to just do some small things. I am allowed to eat at my desk at work, so I'll eat my food while I'm working, and take a walk on my lunch break. Or, because my night classes are so long, they usually give us 2 10 - 15 minute breaks, so I go out walking on those as well. Even if its just down a few halls and back to class. Maybe this will help.