On My Way

Hello Everyone, My name is Diane and I'm 44 yrs old. I have been fimilar with MFP for quite sometime, but recently started my weightloss about 2 weeks ago. I have been heavy all my adult life and about 7 yrs ago I lost 80lbs. Due to health reason and falling back into bad habits I gained the weight back. A little over 2 months ago I was in a terrible car accident which left me bed ridden. I gained more weight and by the time i was up and moving around I didn't know who I was. I looked into the mirror and said enough was enough and I made the decision to lose the weight. I'm a type 2 diabetic with other health issues. That's more than enough reason to want to lose weight. After 2 weeks of starting my New Beginning In Healthier Eating....I've lost 11lbs. I am motivated to continue this journey. I can use all the help and advise to help me reach my goal. I'm on week 3 and I will be starting my cardio and strengthing excerise(P90x). If anyone out there whose wanting to team up please inbox me.

Replies