Dodged a bullet!

Options
I had a mandatory training to go to for work today. Since you don't have time between work and the training they provide dinner. I wondered all day what it would be. Well when I got there it was Olive Garden Lasagna, salad and breadsticks, I almost died. I decided that even though I was hungry I would wait till I get home and fix my own dinner. So there I was with 30 or more co-workers eating Olive Garden. Luckily the meeting went short and I was able to get home and eat a decent dinner. Someone noticed I had lost weight though, but they kept pushing me to eat. No way, I limit myself to minor cheats on the weekend only. I have made a promise to myself to stick closely to my diet through the week. :happy:

Replies

• ehorner1976
    ehorner1976 Posts: 147
    Options
    I had a mandatory training to go to for work today. Since you don't have time between work and the training they provide dinner. I wondered all day what it would be. Well when I got there it was Olive Garden Lasagna, salad and breadsticks, I almost died. I decided that even though I was hungry I would wait till I get home and fix my own dinner. So there I was with 30 or more co-workers eating Olive Garden. Luckily the meeting went short and I was able to get home and eat a decent dinner. Someone noticed I had lost weight though, but they kept pushing me to eat. No way, I limit myself to minor cheats on the weekend only. I have made a promise to myself to stick closely to my diet through the week. :happy:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Good for you! if you can turn down Olive garden you can do anything!:noway:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Holy cow:noway: You had better will power then me:tongue:
    Good for you:flowerforyou:
  • Doozie
    Doozie Posts: 53
    Options
    You are amazing! Great self control you have!
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Every little step adds up to big results! Nice job!:happy:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Your AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have had a little piece lol....love olive garden or atleast just the salad....and there salads are bad in calories..
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    way to plan ahead. nice work. i hate the pressure to break the diet. I feel like saying, "why cant you just support me?" Stay strong. You have a great mind set already I know you'll do great.