Turning over a new leaf...AGAIN!

Options
:wink:
Hi, I am 48 yrs. young, a wife and mother. I have struggled with my weight for the last 10 yrs. Tried several weight loss programs to make a change in my life and have not been successful. I beleive this program will allow me to do it AGAIN and be successful! I don't enjoy dieting but I do want to be healthy and look good by living and eating in the real world. Looking for motivation and encourgement. I am happy to be part of MFP.

Replies

• sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    Options
    HI! I'm 48 too and believe me, this really works!! I have also had a rough 10 years regarding weight gain and I'm losing. to date I'm down 35 pounds. 23 here using this site. the informatoin and support I get is amazing! Best of luck to you!
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! One thing I have to mention... there is a LOT of knowledge among these boards... with MFP you will learn that you're not DIETING, you're eating better. Diet is such a terrible word. You can eat what you want, but MFP makes you accountable for it and it wont be long before you find yourself making better choices that still make your tastebuds happy!
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Welcome! You know I have had a few different times where I have had to turn over a new life again. But this site is AWESOME and there is a high success rate, so look forward to your own personal success!