Join my 6 week weigh loss challenge group

Options
JOIN THE GROUP "6 WEEKS UNTIL NEW YEARS EVE" TO ANSWER THE QUESTION -- How much would you like to lose by New Years Eve? I created the group to keep us all motivated and focused on working out and eating healthy during the holiday season. SUGGEST the group to your friends, and feel free to add me as a friend. (Weigh-in by Tuesday 11/20/2012 and answer the get to know each other questions.) *Best of Luck :)

*Go to groups and search 6 Weeks until New Years Eve Challenge*

Feel free to post on this thread your weight-loss goals as well! JOIN THE GROUP AND ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME -- WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!

Replies

• Csurviver
    Csurviver Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    JOIN THE GROUP "6 WEEKS UNTIL NEW YEARS EVE" TO ANSWER THE QUESTION -- How much would you like to lose by New Years Eve? I created the group to keep us all motivated and focused on working out and eating healthy during the holiday season. SUGGEST the group to your friends, and feel free to add me as a friend. (Weigh-in by Tuesday 11/20/2012 and answer the get to know each other questions.) *Best of Luck :)

*Go to groups and search 6 Weeks until New Years Eve Challenge*

Feel free to post on this thread your weight-loss goals as well! JOIN THE GROUP AND ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME -- WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!