100 days in and looking for some more friends!

Options
Hey everyone!

27 YO, mom, wife and full-time student from Wisconsin. I am active on MFP --I log everything and I have 40# left to go.

I've been using MFP for 100 days now and have had good progress! Basically, I am just looking for more friends to share this experience with. I am looking for positive and funny people.

No whiners ;) ---- We all slip up, we all have bad days but let's move on from them right!? --- I get sick of the, "today's gonna be a horrible day" or the "I really couldn't resist the 12 cookies I just ate!" I am looking for people who understand that they are in control of their bodies and what they put in it! --- People that OWN their JOURNEY... and all of the choices that they make!

If you are interested...please add me!

Replies

• Amanda05131987
    Options
    Hey There,

I'm Amanda, 25, and I live in CO. I have two kiddos 2 yr old daughter and 6 month old son! I have lost 7 lbs in the past 30 days! Woo Hoo! Decided to get back on MFP too keep my self eating enough but not too much. I don't really have any ppl on here so would be fun to be in touch. I am 5'10 and 1/2 and I weigh 203 as of last night and want to get to 165 and see from there if that's where I want to stay, so I have almost 40lbs to lose as well! :)
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I'm about to be 27, just had a son in April, and I'm working on losing my pre-pregnancy weight. I've already lost the baby weight. Anyways, I'm looking for friends who aren't super new, so I'd love for you to add me if you want. I'm not a whiner, and I definitely wouldn't fess up to eating 12 cookies in an open forum...so I think I'm safe.
  • itsmeas
    itsmeas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there ladies :)

Just thought I'd introduce myself aswell... I'm "super new" here but still :) I'm 24 y/o and from Germany. I only joined 5 days ago but have kept track of everything I've eaten over those 5 days religiously and I do not plan on stopping. People say I don't need to lose weight and I'm not overweight or anything but I just think that everyone needs to decide for themselves whether they feel comfortable with their weight - and unfortunately I haven't felt comfortable with it for years now. I'm not in shape. I love food and hate sports (killer combination) and it's really hard for me to motivate myself to lose weight so that's why I joined MFP. I just really need to eat more consciously, something I haven't done for far to long.

It would be lovely to have some friends on here aswell so feel free to add me!