One month down. 15 lbs lost.

Options
Well, I have hit my one month mark of strict dieting. I am so glad of the results so far as I can button all of my pants again. My peak weight was 224 before I started myfitnesspal.com, now I am down to 209. With my strict dieting, I've incorporated a massive physical training program. It has been cool to watch the pounds of beer fluff and what I call my Michiline man weight disappear. I am looking forward to 190! My first record on myfitnesspal.com was at 221 but that was after a few days of diet change. Hopefully I can reach that goal in another month so I look good for the summer with my wife! I love myfitnesspal.com!

Replies

• h3ktlk
    h3ktlk Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats~!

My First goal i set is set for April 4th, and it is to be done 50lbs since Jan 4th, Have 10 more to go, not sure if ill make it but either way i feel great! My overall goal is 190 as well.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats to you both!!! :happy:
  • rosysilhouette
    Options
    brilliant! keep up the good work!
  • michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    thats wonderful
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    15 pounds in a month is amazing. Just make sure that you set reasonable goals for yourself. I lost the first 10 pounds rather quickly but the last month I've only lost about 3 1/2 pounds. I think that's pretty normal as you get closer to your goal weight. I still have about 5 pounds to go but I'm giving myself a couple of months to do it.
    Great job on your weight loss and good luck accomplishing your goals.
  • elisha8685
    elisha8685 Posts: 20
    Options
    Its kind of embarrassing, but my discipline was too harsh and therefore shortlived. I couldn't keep up with the diet and when I gave up and started drinking a lot of beer again (my demise)... I went from 208 back to 225. Well, now I am trying to have a more realistic diet that gives room for pigging out here and there. I am trying to keep more of a mindset of always thinking about how much I eat of the portions. Not necessarily changing the entire structure of my diet plan. We'll see how it goes this time around.
  • elisha8685
    Options
    It's been quite a while but my weight has been in the 190's now for the last 6 months. My new target is 180, that would rid me of most of my core weight. I've ran two marathons which have helped. My endurance is so much better than it was. Here's to 180 pounds!